Cancer Care Services Link


Department of Health & Human Services

DHHS provide a range of payments and services to help you look after your children's education and health care, and any family issues that may come up along the way.

Phone: 136 150      

Local council

Contact your local council to access information regarding children services and early childhood education programs.

The website is Australia's online child care portal. On this website you will find information on different types of child care and how to get assistance with the cost of child care. You can also search a database to find child care centres in your local area.

Toll Free: 1800 670 305
For information and support, call a cancer nurse on 13 11 20. To use an interpreter call 13 14 50. You can also email or visit
Yellow Pages has business listings, phone numbers, maps, email addresses and websites for local Australian businesses.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that while care has been taken in providing these links this does not constitute endorsement or approval of those other websites or their content. No responsibility by Hume RICS is taken for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites. It is the responsibility of the web user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability, relevance and correctness of information viewed or found.
Share this page: